Saturday, February 2, 2013

Miss Jessie's

Finally! Got Miss Jessie’s, it was way overdue for me. While researching for new curly hair products, I came across this product. And I’m not going to lie, I LOVE IT!!... I have suffered with my hair for over a year, and the Rapid Recovery works wonders…. As a matter of fact all the products work beautifully together. These are the products I got to test out.

Step 1: I washed my hair with the Super Slip Shampoo, which smells amazing

Step 2: I use the Rapid Recovery, and leave it in my hair for 30 minutes, then I rinse. Since you can only do the Leave in once a week I use the Creme de la Creme Conditioner.



Step 3: After I am done with my cleansing and my conditioners, I use Curly Buttercreme, while my hair is still damp.

Step 4: Finally I use Quick Curls


Step 5: And if thats not enough, which for me its never enough, since my hair is super dry, I finish it off with Curly Pudding.


And this is how my hair turned out to look... Perfection.. And I have never been this HAPPY.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...