Saturday, February 11, 2012

Blogger Night Out

Now ON TO BUSINESS!!!, so I got invited to Blogger Night Out in NYC, by far the BEST time of my life, and a great way to start my year, met beautiful bloggers like Amanda Holstein, who by far looked gorgeous in her blue dress, offered me a friendship bracelet and was a HUGE motivation to push my love for Lime Green, into a BLOG... thanks DOLL!!! and shes also part of the dailybuzzSTYLE.. check them out....

Ahora, en el negocio!, Así que me invitaron a la Noche de Blogger salida en Nueva York, el mejor momento de mi vida, y una gran manera de comenzar el nuevo año, se reunió con bloggers hermosas como Amanda-Holstein, que se veía hermosa en su vestido azul , me ofreció una pulsera de la amistad y fue una gran motivación para empujar mi amor por el Verde limón, en un blog ... MUÑECA gracias! y ella es también parte de la dailybuzzSTYLE .. échales un vistazo ....



Did i mention the BEAUTIFUL Sorrelli Neck PIECES?????? to DIE FOR....

¿He mencionado las bellas piezas Sorrelli??? PARA MORIR POR










Plastics Make It Possible were also there showing off their outfits made from plastic

Plastics Make It Possible también estaban allí mostrando sus trajes hechos de plástico



And so was Marshalls and TJ Maxx, showing off the hottest trends for the Spring

Y así fue Marshalls y TJ Maxx, mostrando las últimas tendencias para la primavera



And of course!!! the GOODIES of the NIGHT!!!

Y, por supuesto! Los extras de la noche!

 I have been wanting these gloves since I got my Iphone
He estado esperando estos guantes desde que tengo mi Iphone
 
Thank you Plastics Make It Possible!!! I love my new pen!!!
Gracias Plásticos todo es posible!! Me encanta mi nueva pluma!
 And of course little old me.... decided to look comfy for this night, and I'm happy about my decisions on what I wore... Have a Great Day you guys and thanks for visiting Algo Lime

No se puede olvidar de mí .... decidí ponerme algo comodo para esta noche, y estoy feliz con mis decisiones sobre lo que me puse ... Tenga un gran día ustedes y gracias por visitar Algo Lime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...