Monday, November 19, 2012

Montego Bay, Jamaica

   It has been a while since I have been posting anything in my blog I'm sorry! But a lot has been going on like always. I finally took my vacation to Jamaica with my mother, and we chose the Sunset Beach and Resort Spa. It was amazing and by far the best time, especially with my mom. And even better, It was for my birthday, turning 25 wasn't bad at all.
Ha sido un tiempo desde que he estado publicando algo en mi blog ¡Lo siento! Pero muchas cosas han estado ocurriendo como siempre. Finalmente tomé mis vacaciones en Jamaica con mi madre, y elegimos la Sunset Beach Resort and Spa. Fue increíble y con mucho, el mejor tiempo, especialmente con mi mamá. Y aún mejor, que era para mi cumpleaños, cumpliendo 25 años no era tan malo.
Hello Jamaica!
Hola Jamaica!





This place was BEAUTIFUL..... The water is where me and my mother stayed, throughout the whole duration of our vacation
Este lugar era precioso ..... El agua es donde yo y mi madre nos quedamos A lo largo de toda la duración de las vacaciones



Me and my beautiful MOMMAA!!
Mi preciosa mama y yo!!

Customized for me by one of the Jamaican seamstresses in the resort
Personalizado para una de las costureras de Jamaica en la localidad

Love my new dress from TJ MAXX
Amo mi vestido nuevo de TJ 


My mother really wanted me to take a picture by the water, she's soo weird
Mi madre quería que yo tome una fotografía junto al agua, es taaan raro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...