Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Gobble Gobble!!

SOO this is the first Thanksgiving I have shared with my Puerto Rican side of the family, and it was amazing!, got to spend it with my crazy cousins, and my sisters and my parents as well, we even had a mini photoshoot, lol, it was too much fun.
Esta es la primera acción de gracias que he compartido con mi lado puertorriqueña de, y fue increíble!, tengo que pasarla con mis primos locos, y mis hermanas y mis padres también, que incluso tenía una sesión de fotos mini, lol, era demasiado diversión.












Finally decided thaty this PICTURE was the best of my crazy family!...
Happy Thanksgiving from Our family to Yours!
Finalmente decidió que esta foto fue lo mejor de mi familia loca! ...

Feliz Día de Gracias de Nuestra Familia a la Suya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...