Thursday, March 21, 2013

Our Spring Break

So finally me and my best friend started our spring break, unfortunately our school is slightly different from a regular college, it’s a private school, and break for us is a week later, the HORROR. Well anyway we went to our favorite bar by our school called Calico Jacks in 42nd street. Amazing happy hour and it was my lucky day, because I had open bar for me and my main girl.


I was feeling myself a little too much, taking pictures of myself, also I was loving my new cut, I thought I was the most beautiful woman in that place, talk about having high self esteem lol..

Happy spring break to all my fellow college friends!








Loving this pic that with my hair. Had to screen shoot it since my friend didn't even send me the picture lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...