Thursday, March 7, 2013

Shecky's Girls Night Out

So one of my sweet friends tells me that there is this HOT event going on called Girls Night Out. So anything that has "Girls Night Out" at the end or the beginning was my thing to attend, haha. I had too much of a good time, met new girls, and bought some amazing Shea Moisture products, and did I mention there was even drinks provided thanks to Smirnoff, Guiness, Little Black Dress vodka, some amazing Rose wine. The night was too perfect. OMG, I forgot to mention the FOOD and free manicures, HEAVEN! Cant wait til Shecky’s Girls night out next year.


Soul food? Why YESSSSS, The baked Mac and Cheeze and Fried chicken was all a girl needs while shopping and hanging with friends.

AHHH... I went for seconds at that price. Love PinkBerry.


The lovely crowd, a great turn out.

Little Black Dress vodka, amazing taste, I ended up buying some to bring home, lol.

The bartender didn't mind striking a pose, lol, all handsome and all (wink wink).

This wine was perfection, and I am not a huge fan of sweet or red wine, but this changed my mind in many ways, I also purchased a bottle of the wine lol.


Me and my girlfriend Chrissy and our new friends we met along the way.

And at the end of the night here was my last purchase, I was in need of these Shea Moisture products, their soaps are a must have, and their products are all very natural, ladies who love to have their hair natural like me, I RECOMMEND... You can always find these products in your local Target, Walgreens/Duane Reade. or online.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...