Friday, September 20, 2013

My Fashion Week Spring 2014 Recap


Fashion week is my favorite holiday, its something that should be celebrated, and I even called out of work for fashion week, its full of amazing, and creative people, and people from all over the world come to NYC just for these couple of days. I was so happy to have a hold of my friend’s camera. So, I went camera crazy, saw a few of my favorite bloggers and some famous people and I was running up and down Lincoln center, hahaha, but can you blame me?!
Enjoy!


















Oh and did I mention that we got invited to see the Milly Spring 2014 show?
It was the best experience in the world and the pictures I took were AMAZING!



(by the way my fave blogger Andy Torres, check out her blog its great and really inspirational, www.stylescrapbook.com.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...