Thursday, November 7, 2013

My first visit to Miss Jessie's Salon

Since I’m such a huge fan of Miss Jessie products I decided why not just go and get my hair done there, since I decided to go all natural, taking care of my hair has been a very expensive journey, but so far I found some products that I think finally work and are what I consider stapled items for my type of hair, I remember writing about the products at an earlier post, so now this is the real thing. Six months ago I did yet another big chop, and now I decided to get my hair trimmed, and I am not going to lie I was scared, but I am in love with the results and I will be going back! Give it a try you guys! Book an appointment, you wont be disappointed. (And ask for Romy, she did my hair, cut and styled, she was the most beautiful person ever.)
Enjoy!







Miss Jessie's Salon

441 Broadway, Suite 2 
New York, NY 10013 
Between Grand & Howard Streets
212.966.5600


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...