Saturday, November 16, 2013

Ocho Rios, Jamaica 2013

Blessed beyond belief, my mother as an early birthday gift got us both trips to go to Jamaica again, Ocho Rios is where she has wanted to go for years and we finally went there. We stayed at the RIU hotel in Ocho Rios, (I feel like I’m repeating myself over and over again, hahaha, anyway) which was such a cool resort, all-inclusive, and bars everywhere! Thanks again mom!















The beautiful love birds!




Mom on the Queen seat of our little boat, she seriously was not expecting this experience at all

SHARKSSSSS







Mom and me selfie!

I am in love with this dress, got it at missguidedus.com, amazing sales and beautiful pieces!



By the way we got caught in a storm, which was so funny, and seeing this man made our day. He said this is how Jamaicans ski.




(All photos taken with the LG G2 phone)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...