Friday, March 9, 2012

Magnetic Force (#NOTD)

   Everyone knows the love I have for nailpolish and the fact that I am always, on my spare time trying to find the latest trends on nailpolishes, so far Color Club has achieved it all, not only are they known for the best colors, but they also have the Magnetic nailpolish that I have been going crazy for, thanks to Rickys NYC.
Todo el mundo sabe que el amor que tengo por nailpolish y el hecho de que siempre estoy en mi tiempo libre tratando de encontrar las últimas tendencias en nailpolishes, hasta ahora del Club de color, ha conseguido todo, no sólo son conocidos por los mejores colores, pero también tiene la nailpolish magnética que se me ha volviendo loca, por el, Gracias a Rickys NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...